Poll Results: Weeks 54 & 55
Okay so this time it’ll be a double feature since I was so lazy last week and didn’t get to it. Yea so what, you gonna shoot me or something?
Week of 6/13 – 6/20 (46 votes)
2 weeks ago I asked ya’ll which K-Pop group you couldn’t stand. I was pleased at a certain result, but heartbroken with another. YA’LL NEED MORE BO BEEP IN YOUR LIFEZ!
Which K-Pop girl-group can you not stand?
- T-ara. Let’s hear them without vocoder. – 12 votes
- SNSD. 9 talentless, plastic betches. – 10 votes (my vote)
- 2NE1. Baddest females? Yea, the baddest indeed. – 9 votes
- f(x). Ugly version of SNSD and L0L Amber. / After School. Gross. – 6 votes each
- 4minute. HyunA and that’s it. – 3 votes
T-ara, autotune or not, pwn. =( Seriously, 4minute uses just as much autotune(ok, maybe not as much as in IGCBOY) and there not hated on! I don’t know why they won though. I can’t find a reason to hate them. Plus, Boram is L♡VE!
Obviously, SNSD was only two votes away and I actually thought they would win(or lose?) this. W/e, everyone loves 4minute, so it’s all good in the end. <3
Week of 6/20 – 6/27 (27 votes)
Ahhh, J-R&B. It gets more popular everyday and various artists are switching to this fresh, catchy sound. While I do love it, I do find it repetitive sometimes, especially from certain artists(Kana, but that’s probably cause I’m not a big fan of her voice).
Favorite “Pop-R&B” chick?
- JASMINE. Fierce bitch! – 13 votes (my vote)
- Nishino Kana. Just so pretty~ – 8 votes
- BENI. Experienced HBIC. – 3 votes
- Kato Miliyah. Girl invented “J-R&B”. – 2 votes
- Aoyama Thelma. One hit wonder but still great. – 1 vote
Yay for JASMINE! Girl can do no wrong(except those hideous gospel/christian b-sides D=). I’m really looking forward to her album, although it has very little new tracks…
Lol @ Aoyama. <3 Sobe ni Iru ne will forever be the best J-R&B song though. <3