Why H!P > AKB48
Please read the troll’s Terms of Service before leaving a hate comment. Thank you~
- Legends. Yea, their the same group that did that one LOVE Machine song.
- Newbie friendly. Pick one of 5 groups(or a soloist) and choose your favorite. Not 48 girls at once.
- Graduations and auditions. You may risk your favorite leaving, but at least it keeps everything fresh.
- Tsunku is a busy man! New releases come at least every 2 weeks.
- Takahashi Ai just pwns Maeda Atsuko in singing and dancing.
- Buono! > no3b
- Theirs nothing quite like a Hello! Project *insert year* *insert season* concert. <3
- Quality over quantity.
- AKB48 doesn’t have Chinese gurlz!
- Even with H!P’s crappy line distribution, at least they get solos.
- When Tsunku enters panic mode and releases/announces hundreds of things within 3 months
- They are cooler…?
Forget it. It’s no use.
- Their amazing sales.
- Every single is a quality release.
- B-sides are tolerable! 0:
- Actual decent vocalists. No Sayus here!
- Overall prettier girls.
- No graduations that kick out our loved members.
- No Tsunku.
- Their sales aren’t getting worse as the months go by.
- They don’t have an amazing past to be compared to.
- HUGE song list in such a short time.
- Better dancers. None of that Koharu awkward dancing crap.
- Admit it, they’ve got prettier album covers.
- Considered Japan’s top girl group of the moment.
- No corny/crappy MC’ing by Linlin or Gaki
- Pseudo raps ftw!
- Much better ballads/calmer songs
- Too many girls for me to figure out who’s a bitch and who isn’t.
Got another reason to add? I’m now accepting more reasons so leave a comment below and it’ll be added to the list!